Parantheon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dusk Online

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dusk Online Empty Dusk Online

Post by RinYukihara Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:36 pm

PROLOGUE

<Sensory Diagnostics: Begin.>

<...>

My vision regained clarity.

<Sight connection confirmed and calibrated.>

<BEEEeeEEeEeEp>

<Hearing connection confirmed and calibrated.>

<...>

I could feel a small amount of pressure all around my body.

<Touch connection confirmed and calibrated.>

The calm, robotic female voice continued through the diagnostics phase, completing the connection to every one of my senses.

<Sensory Diagnostics are now complete. Welcome -- to Dusk Online. Please log-in or sign-up.>

A keyboard of light appeared in front of me. The pale keys softly beeped as I registered a new account.

<Thank you for signing up. Please log-in to your new account.>

I typed in my credentials and the keyboard disappeared.

A gentle ringing of bells emanated from the darkness above, as a ring of light formed around me.

As the ring got thicker, I could see a 2D image of various colored people with fairy-like wings surrounding me.

<Please select your Spirit Race.>

-Lets see...-

There were the red Embrelians, the purple Lavids, and so on. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Each color had an unique Spirit Race name and element attached.

-.. So much to learn... I haven't even made a character yet.-

I lowered my head and sighed in resignation--

I saw a different option halfway through my dejected sigh. Below me, an option hid in the dark, <Personality Match>.

If I select it, it'll randomly match me to some race, and I can just start, not worrying about the more complicated things.

<Personality Match selected.>

The voice stated as I bent down to select the hidden option.

The white wall of light began spinning rapidly around me. The colors melted together in a sickening way, forcing my eyes shut from pain.

<... Personality Match confirmed. Spirit Race: Nocturne.>

I opened my eyes in confusion.

-Nocturne..? I didn't see a race called that just now.-

Sure enough, a new race appeared before me. Nocturne was a black-themed Spirit Race, associated with Dark Magic.

Nocturne is probably either a hidden race only available through the <Personality Match> option, or it was randomly generated for me.

Either way, I was rather pleased with the black theme, all the other races seemed too flashy for my tastes.

I tapped the <O> button on the window before me, confirming my selection.

<Please walk through your selected Spirit Race and proceed towards the portal ahead.>

I walked through the black-clad figure before me. The image shattered, sending out thousands of shards and polygons everywhere. They flew back towards me and formed the black equipment from the Nocturne image.

As the clothes formed around me, a rather weak looking sword materialized in front of me as a sheath was created across my back.

I grabbed the sword and sheathed it as I continued to approach the portal.

The hexagonal pattern of light on the floor glowed a bright blue as its light flowed up, licking my boots and legs as it enveloped me.

CHAPTER 1: Crystal Mountain

Red fluid splattered across the snow as pain shot up from the fresh cut on my right forearm.

-..!-

Most enemies in this world aren’t exactly intelligent. The <System AI>, the artificial intelligence created by the system controlling this particular enemy, will change its combat algorithms to learn my attack patterns and fighting style.

With this fake sense of intelligence, the three remaining <Lv. 68 Ice Golems> were able to read my movements and dodge them, and almost immediately retaliate.

“.. Annoying…”
I murmured aloud as I lowered the fiery sword in my right hand. The snow on the ground sizzled and melted as the tip of <Eternire> grazed its surface.

As if to mock my comment, one of the golems darted towards me.

GUUAahh..!

It let out a bone quivering screech as it jumped up high and lunged at me. I pulled up my left hand to reach across my shoulder.

Time began to slip as my killing intent rose to the surface.

The <Ice Golem>, with its health whittled down to about 50%, was almost floating in one place in front of me. I crouched down as my hand gripped the hilt of the weapon sheathed across my back. I health was 70% depleted. If the enemy’s lunge for my throat hit, I’d take fatal damage and die.

The golems chiseled mouth slowly lost its lopsided grin as my second sword, hidden until now, shot out in a fatal trajectory.

-Guess I’ll never know what expression you’re changing to, huh..?-

As my second sword, <Eternice> crushed into the monsters face, I could see chips of ice and rock mercilessly arc out in all directions as the blade of my frozen sword continued on its path of destruction.

The two halves of <Ice Golem> number 4 crunched into the snow behind me as I stood and swapped the two swords in my hands. The remains of the monster began to glow and suddenly shattered in a burst of light and fragments, everything dissipating into nothing.

That effect was the <Death> of this world. Leaving no trace of who or what you were, unforgivingly wiping out all traces of your very existence. It was both, unreasonably cruel and oddly beautiful.

Now with a sword of eternal ice in my right hand and a sword of eternal fire in my left, I dashed forward. The two remaining <Ice Golems> had all the information on my <1-Handed Straight Sword> ability, accumulated over the past 15 minutes. But as I switch to my <Dual Blades> ability, it strains the AI controlling them, causing a slight delay as they compensate for the sudden combat change.

Within one second, I crossed the 12 feet separating us with my body almost touching the ground. The <Ice Golems> both finally began to move as my two blades arced upwards from the ground.

-Too late.-

I thought as two lumps with hollowed out eyes thumped into the snow and disappeared in a flash of light.

I looked down at my right arm. The thick line of glowing red light was already fading fast. The few splotches of my blood across the snow was also fading. I’m lucky my arm wasn’t severed. If it had, I wouldn’t have been able to use <Dual Blades> to gain the upper hand.

This world is somewhat odd. Even though it’s a virtual reality, we have no choice but to treat it as our reality. As we can’t leave until the game was completed, we were trapped. If our HP, or health, ever reached zero, we would die here. As our bodies shatter and disappear, our brains would be destroyed in the real world. When we get hurt, we feel the pain as we would in reality, yet we spill no real blood and our real bodies are fine. Instead, we spill this blood made of light. If one of our limbs were to be severed, though, we’d lose the limb for a set amount of time, and then it would immediately regenerate.

My health was now at 30%, or 9,213/30,707 HP. That means I’m 70% closer to death.

I swung my swords once more and sheathed them across my back. I opened the menu, and browsed my inventory for a <High Quality Health Potion>. I pressed the <Materialize> button, grabbed the palm-sized phial, and pulled out the stopper with my teeth. The next moment, a liquid similar to my favorite strawberry lemonade drained down my throat.

I sat down to catch my breath for just a moment. As a precaution, I even set the time display in the top right of my field of view to ring the alarm in sixty seconds.

I felt tired. Even though my HP has nothing to do with my stamina, I was nearly on the brink of collapse. I was pushing myself to get farther and farther away from the other <Players>. It’s common sense here that there is strength in numbers, but it’s not like I have some vigilante death wish. I’m just fond of keeping my head attached to my shoulders.

Six months ago, right when I joined <Dusk Online> after it came out. It was the first VRMMORPG, or Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game.

I had always been fond of MMORPGs. Going off on amazing adventures with friends from around the world was, simply put, the happier parts of my life.

When I joined, I had made a character who happened to randomly be a hidden race called <Nocturne>. Unlike other Spirit Races, who were colorful and common, mine was unique only to me. It was black, lacking color, so I was typically the oddball.

So, when rumors spread that I was either a hacker or administrator, people found it rather easy to hate me.

Of course, hacking isn’t possible in <Dusk Online>, due to the fact you can’t get out of the game to mess with outside sources. There’s no way of putting some code or adjusting values or anything within the game, so it’s pretty much impossible. After I argued this point, it only made them think I was a GM, or <Game Master>.

But this game only has one GM, and he’s the guy who created <Dusk Online>. His name is Anison Edmun. He’s some college genius boy wonder type of person who was the leading developer for <VirTech>. The headgear going by that name is the first of its kind, a console for Virtual Reality.

I recall him being rather pretentious. I, along with a few others, helped him make the console. I helped a little with the graphics for <Dusk Online>, and contributed by beta-testing it before the developer kits went out. It was supposed to be our college project.

Instead, it’s become my prison along with close to one million others trapped within it.

Unfortunately, the one million players, don’t really want to work together. The races have more or less claimed their territories and only care for themselves. If a red Embrelian were to step in the purple Lavid territory, the Lavids would probably kill it.

I don’t have a territory, and no one wants to have anything to do with me. There’s a neutral area in the center of all the races. There’s a giant tower that looks similar to a tree. We call it the <World Tree>, even though it’s not really a plant. The top of that tower is incredibly high, probably reaching beyond the atmosphere of this planet, called Noir.

Noir is the only world in <Dusk Online>,  the world is probably quite vast, but there’s only one continent that we’re aware of.

No one, not even me or anyone else who helped make the game, knows just how vast this world is. It’s probably as large and infinite as that guys ego.

I had lived around the tree’s base in a small player-less city called the <Garden of Eden> for the past six months. Until a week ago, at any rate. Large parties and even entire guilds were formed to hunt me down and kill me, thinking I was responsible for them being here.

I fled and cut through the yellow Apricians territory. I then fled north, and now here I am. At some desolate place called <Crystal Mountain>. I’m already over halfway up the mountain, but I think I still have a mile to climb. I hit the flight limit yesterday.

We Spirits have nimble wings similar to fairy wings, and they aren’t just for show. Once you learn how to <Feel> the muscles and bone connecting to them through your back, you can move them about and actually fly. Most players can’t get the grasp of it, though.

Hitting the flight limit means that anyone still chasing after me will have to get to me by land. No ninja-like air raids here. The freezing temperatures should also pose a problem for them, especially if they’re wearing metal armor. But for someone like me, who only wears simple clothing and no metal armor, its fine. My black long coat has kept me warm and toasty so far.

<Beep beep beep beep beep..>

“Alright, then.. Gotta keep moving if I wanna stay alive.”

I pushed myself back off the cold snow covered ground and began my assent again.

-These 48-one-minute-breaks-a-day aren’t helping me much…-

I thought as I climbed over a large crystal blocking my assent.

These crystals were slowly becoming more common a sight and much larger. This one was probably as thick as a passenger plane.

I was starting to get the feeling that something unusual might be at the top of this mountain. My game intuition isn’t normally wrong, so I simply prayed it wasn’t a powerful monster.

I had already defeated a <Lv. 71 Frost Dragon> just a moment ago, so with all the fights I’ve had lately, I don’t think I could handle another.

After taking a shortcut by running up a lopsided crystal and jumping off it, I managed to avoid wasting ten or so minutes climbing over the broken pile of crystals in my way.

I was probably about five minutes walking distance from the summit now. I readied my swords and checked my throwing knives anxiously as I walked.

As my feet at last touched flat ground, I surveyed my surroundings warily.

Just a large ring of crystals going upwards around the edge of the summit. No monsters or anything else in site. And yet—

I <felt> something powerful was here, watching me. I cautiously stayed with my back to the crystalline wall, swords drawn. I  slowly proceeded through the area to reach the other side of the mountain. As I made it to the other side with no trouble, I sighed a breath of relief. I could feel the watchful gaze leave my body as I began to approach the gate of crystal—

“HEY! GET BACK HERE!”

An agitated voice shouted behind me.

I immediately prepared to dash away and off the summit when—

CRAK KRAACK-

The exits shut. The trap I had managed to avoid was triggered by these morons chasing after me.

“Y-YOU IDIOTS..!”

I began, as I whirled around, preparing to confront my pursuers and the trap. But—

“W-what..?!”

My pursuers had dwindled as I fled further and further into the wilderness full of strong monsters. I only had two chasing after me. Two players who I knew from when I first joined the game.

“WE CHASE YOU INTO A DANGEROUSLY HIGH LEVEL PLACE LIKE THIS, AND YOU CALL US IDIOTS!?!”

Hawkling bellowed from across the summit, as he angrily brandished his <Demon Fang Knuckles> and his orange wings twitched. Nutritious stood behind him with his white wings lightly flapping in amusement, scratching his head and sheepishly grinning in response to the angry warrior next to him.

“Hey, Rin.. Been awhi-?!”

Nutritious’ greeting was cut short as a deafening roar filled the air. It was so loud, every word forced us down on the ground until we could barely remain on our hands and knees.

“YOU SPIRITS DARE ENTER MY SANCTUM?”

The voice similar to an old warriors boomed around us.

“What the h-hell is this..? Just the voice al-lone is damaging us..?!”

Hawkling managed to gasp as the voice paused briefly.

Our health was indeed decreasing, I lost about 4% of my health from the deafening volume of it.

“Y-your sanctum seems a.. A little sh-shabby… Doesn’t even h-have a roof, y’know.?”

I gasped out through clenched teeth. My head was aching from my exhaustion and I didn’t need some old man screaming in my ears.

“I CONDEMN YOU TO TARTARUS FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, SPIRITS. NEVER SEE THE GREEN OF NOIR AGAIN.”

Suddenly, the floor of the summit opened up underneath us, and the mountain swallowed us into darkness.

CHAPTER 2

“Hawk, behind you!”

Nutritious shouted to him, over the screeching ruckus of the twelve <Lv. 59 Poison Goblins>.

Hawkling slammed his back into the rocky wall behind him, flattening the frail monster. It wasn’t much as an attack, only shaving off about 5% of its HP, but it’d remain stunned for a while.

Nutritious finished reloading his dual guns and rejoined the writhing mass of bodies.

Nutritious was the only other unique Spirit Race, being a white <Luminal>. He also had an unique ability called <Dual Guns>, allowing him to dual wield two handguns.

Unlike me, Nutritious was popular and well-liked. Somehow, he managed to avoid the accusing stares and rumors.

While the other two were fighting the ambush, I was busy preparing our meal.

Normally, I’d jump up and confront the enemy, but I was delegated as the party’s official cook. Even so, I kept a close eye on both of their HP.

Not that I care about THEM.. I just don’t like seeing people die.

“Boy, oh boy! I’m REALLY working up an appetite over here!”

Hawkling shouted over the gurgle of a dying goblin, grinning mischievously as he punched another in the face.

Nutritious laughed under his breath as he pulled the triggers of his guns, sending bits of goblin flying.

“… I hope you choke to death.”

I muttered under my breath. My patience was about to wear thin.

For the past two days, we’ve progressed through the dark cave system after getting eating in the trap. The two men before me have made me stay out of combat the entire time. They’ve also been acting like we’re friends and including me in their childish jokes.

Our progress has been extremely sluggish, and I wanted out of this dangerous place so I wouldn’t have to be in my party members presence any longer. I also wouldn’t have to worry about them being overwhelmed and dieing in this place.

As they finished killing the last of the horde and recovered their HP with potions, I was already setting out plates for our meal.

“… Lunch is hot turkey and provolone sandwiches..”

I said with my head down, once they sat down.

Of course, such things as turkey and provolone cheese don’t exist in this world. There are, however, ingredients with similar tastes. Like the green meat from <Baby Roc> and purple sap from <Mandrake> replace turkey and provolone cheese.

Vegetables and fruit flavors come from the correct object in this world, though. An <Apple> would have an apple taste. Things like bread and pasta exist in this world, too.

Buying food from NPCs, or Non Player Characters, will look completely normal, yet taste bland and boring. Food made from a player with an adequate <Cooking> ability will be bursting with flavor, despite the outward appearance.

“…………..Ah..?”

“.. Erm.. T-this is..?”

The men hesitated, probably considering running. I ignored them silently and took a bite of my sandwich with ym back turned to them.

-This is what you get for forcing me to cook, jerks..-

After asking what my <Cooking> level was, I told them. I was originally surprised by the sudden questions and just blurted out an answer. My level in <Cooking> was currently 72. Hawkling froze, mumbling about me being nearly 40 levels higher than his ability level. Nutritious hadn’t bothered working on his <Cooking> skill at all, taking up <Music> with the white guitar strapped across his back.

“Y-you weren’t joking about.. Your <Cooking> level, right…? You didn’t, uh, get it confused with your actual character level, huh..?”

Nutritious muttered quietly as he held the sandwich up to inspect it.

“…..”

I briefly considered drawing my blades, but caved in and decided to just respond decently. I turned around.

“The meat came from the <World Tree> area, and the cheese is sap from a plant on the outskirts of Verdin territory. They both taste like turkey and cheese when cooked.. Unlike a store bought turkey sandwich with no flavor, these will actually have the real flavor.. Even if they’re like this…”

I quietly trailed off as I felt heat rising to my face. I quickly turned around to hide it, eating my sandwich in silence.

“… The black queen of ice melteth…”

Hawkling exclaimed in awe. This time, my hands really did reach up for my blades—

“A-ahh!! I mean, I-I can’t wait to t-try it..!!”

With that rushed remark, they both took large bites of their sandwiches.

“… Besides.. My character level is 78.”

I tucked in as choking was heard behind me.

After two days of navigating the pitch black cave system by torch light, we finally decided to rest. None of us bothers sleeping our first night underground, hoping we’d be out quickly. But as we’ve continued, and the previous journey was weighing heavily on us all, we decided to rest at last.

I felt apprehensive about sleeping near them. After the incident in my childhood, I learned to be wary of the male gender.

As the time reached nearer and nearer to 9 pm, our agreed rest time, I began to fiddle with a strand of my deep black hair, unsure of how to handle the awkward situation.

The blockheads next to me seemed oblivious to my inner turmoil. I figured I’d just use my <Sneak> ability to hide a ways away once they both fell asleep.

-….!!-

Lost in thought, a jolt of shock thundered through my mind as my foot landed on nothing but air. Before me was a vast pit with no visible bottom.

“E-ehh..?!”

-I should <Fly>..! No—Spirit wings only work in sun and moonlight..!-

I was gently pulled backwards by Nutritious and Hawkling.

“Are you oka--?!”

Nutritious began.

I slapped their hands away and backed away from the hole and the two of them.

“D-don’t touch me..!!”

I barely managed to grab the hilts of my two swords, fumbling through my panic.

I was suddenly washed over in a memory. The men took Thavidu. They took that other girl, too. I wanted my clothes back, but they just laughed and picked me up—

The ringing of metal as my two blades were shakily being drawn cut through the memory I had blocked away and hid long ago.

-I have to.. Have to kill them. Don’t want to be hurt again..!-

I tried pulling my swords all the way out of their sheathes, but my hands trembled too much and my body was going numb.

Through my weak vision, I could see Hawkling keeping his distance.

-That’s.. Right… Stay a-away….--..!-

The white haired boy was getting closer, however. Our bodies were almost touching.

-A-ahh… St-stop..!-

I could feel arms wrap around me as a voice whispered in my ear.

“Stop, Rin.”

I tried to squirm free, but the arms were too strong and my failing body too weak.

“You wall yourself in a prison of cold steel and block everyone out. You turn your heart black and neglect it. Even when people who care about you trying to pour water on it and let it grow, you force them away.”

-Get.. Get away..!-

“You live and fight alone, hoping that one day you’ll just die..”

“Away… Get.. Aw—“

“No. Even if you no longer want to live, I won’t leave your side. Not again. Stop killing yourself and live..”

-….-

I was pinned to the wall with no way to escape. All I could do was lower my head and try to block everything out—

… But I would always do this in the real world. Every time they yelled and screamed at me, every time they threw stuff and beat me.. I’d just lower my head and try to block it all out.

-I.. I don’t want to go back…-

I could feel ice water trickling up around my feet, dragging me down.

Deep inside, I was tired of living in that horrible world. No matter what I did, I was always getting hurt in that world. I didn’t want to exist in that world any longer. That terrible prison called <Reality>..

I ice water was rising past my waist.

<Dusk Online> took me away from the pain forever. But now the pain is returning. The other players would attack me on site and say horrible things. They forced me to run to the deepest places of the wilderness to hide from them.

The icy water was above my head, I was drowning.

I didn’t want to live anymore. In that world or here. I ran into the wilderness to escape and die somewhere. I would die wildly swinging my swords like a machine, until a piece broke and I finally collapsed and disappeared forever. This is what I wanted..

-So..-

“..Why..?”

I whispered, my voice quivering childishly.

“Why.. Do all…. This..?”

-I don’t trust you. I don’t want to be hurt any more.. I don’t really care..!-

“Because you don’t deserve to hurt. You don’t deserve to die alone.”

He whispered in my ear.

-B-but I..-

“Want.. To die…..”

I couldn’t feel my body, the ice water was numbing it…--

Something in my heart broke. The ice surrounding it cracked and the pieces melted slowly. The dark, cold water surround it came gushing it, trying to drown it. The weak light within it cut through the black water. The tiny light, carrying two blades, was sinking lower and lower into the water. It was drowning.

I didn’t want to see it die, too. I had seen too many die in <this world>. I reached for it. My arm stretched across the vast, inky black ocean separating us. Our hands touched softly, without a word.

Last edited by RinYukihara on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Dusk Online Empty Re: Dusk Online

Post by Parantheon Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Damn. So interesting. Great prologue. I'm even more interested now than I was earlier.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

https://illander.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:53 am

^-^ Probably gonna enter this into a writers contest. Already have a page done of Chapter 1, plus I'm having to shorten the story a little bit to fit the 17,000 word limit.

I'm also making a game, which this story is based on. So hopefully, when I get into college, I can already have a sizable chunk of the game finished.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Awesome. Can't wait to see more haha. I'm jumping between ideas on books right now. writing a little bit of one every now and then, but as far as I'm concerned, as of right now, Book 1 of Parantheon is basically done.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Ooh. Hurry up and post it here. O:<
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:45 pm

That'll take awhile haha considering that I've been using my phone to get on here for the past few months.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:26 am

Crap.. :/

Well, atleast you can enjoy mine to some degree in the meantime.?
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Updated: crapload of material added to Chapter 1.
Hit the 2,000 word mark.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Awesome. I got wings!!!! Yeah! So what is the limit for the ampunt of words in your contest? And is Nutritious based off of another friend of yours?
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Yeah, the limit is 17,000 words. I'm currently at 2,635 words. I'm about 1/6th of the way done, basically.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Great. can't wait to hear more.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Thankes. I'll keep updating it.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Good. keep on it. its gonna get even better. i can tell.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 am

Hopefully. I'm gonna go ahead and get the dramatic speech-change-your-life-crap out of the way already. After all, It's already 6 months into the story as it is.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Damn....six months? already? holy crap. It is very intriguing. Gotta hand it to you. Why am I such an ass, though?
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Nah, you're just a joking-have-fun-kinda-guy. Which you are inr eal life, btw. Very Happy

My character is just kinda.. Coldish, at the moment. They'll start getting along better after Chapter 2.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Awesome. Now that sounds like the real me haha. I have a question about your character, though.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 pm

When are going to add to this story on here? I'm starting to get anxious hahaha
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Oh crap, sorry. I didn't see that you had a question.. Ask away!

And I only have a week to finish it, but I only have about 6-7k words out of 17k. I haven't touched it this past three weeks. :l Anyway, even though I may not end up entering it to the competition, I will finish it eventually.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Oh....um...that question....hehe...um....forget about it actually, It has no real relevance to the storyline, it's a little awkward to ask, and um...yeah....hehe. so....forget I asked about your character.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Now I really wanna know this question. x-x
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Ok. One more question...erm...statement...haha. I...can't...wait...to...hear...more...of...this.....STORY!!!! Hahaha
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Lol.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:45 pm

Haha yes. I'm gonna be back on my books soon I think.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Cool.
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down