Parantheon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot Starter

2 posters

Go down

Plot Starter Empty Plot Starter

Post by RinYukihara Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:48 pm

All around the world of Pokemon, strange occurences are happening. Rivers running dry, deserts flooding, forests burning up as random volcanic fissures open up.. Something serious is going on in the world, but no pokemon knows how to stop it, much less what's causing it. This is the story of Team _____, as they first meet each other and the strange, deadly occurances pull them together, forming the only thing that can put a stop to them.

And now, to the story as it begins.. In Newtree Village, the pokemon village.

[That's a great deal open ended, as we've yet to officially start things off as a unit, so... Let's make characters!]
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Plot Starter Empty Re: Plot Starter

Post by Parantheon Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Alright. This sounds quite interesting. How are we going to make characters. Give us a start point and then go from there.
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

https://illander.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RinYukihara Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Check out the little fillout I posted, along with the bulbapedia. You can use my character sheet as a reference if you want. Btw, all moves are useful, like Tail Whip whipping an enemies face (really not damaging, but can serve as a distraction.)
RinYukihara
RinYukihara

Back to top Go down

Post by Parantheon Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 am

cool. This game is going to be a lot of fun. I really can't wait to get started. I'm getting goose bumps. bounce  
Parantheon
Parantheon
Admin

https://illander.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum